Downloading the Toolbox
- Download the toolbox from
- Installation instructions are available online,
as well as in the manual. In addition, there is a Getting Started
Guide and Example Analysis to help you learn to use Lyngby as
quickly as possible. (Both are also included in the manual)
- We have a sample dataset,
used for the Example Analysis, which is small enough to
allow you to try out all the algorithms quickly and give you a
feel for the different models before using your own data.
- There is a Lyngby mailing-list too,
where updates, general help, bug-fixes etc are announced and
you can ask questions.
- As the Toolbox contains over 300 files, and we are constantly
developing it further, we employ the CVS revision system to keep
track. CVS for Lyngby,