|Bartłomiej Wilkowski (Bartlomiej Wilkowski)|
|Affiliation:||DTU Informatics |
Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging
|Databases:||Google Scholar Scopus|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
Bartłomiej Wilkowski was a PhD Student at the DTU Informatics with Lars Kai Hansen as the supervisor and where he works with neuroinformatics and funded through Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging (CIMBI).
He has developed the following tools:
Wilkowski's PhD Thesis from 2011 was titled Semantic approaches for knowledge discovery and retrieval in biomedicine.
- Bridging the gap between coordinate- and keyword-based search of neuroscientific databases by UMLS-assisted semantic keyword extraction
- Context-dependent literature search: a support for functional imaging coordinate-based databases
- Coordinate-based meta-analytic search for the SPM neuroimaging pipeline: the BredeQuery plugin for SPM5
- Discovery browsing with semantic predications and graph theory (2011)
- Graph-based methods for discovery browsing with semantic predications (2011)
- Knowledge discovery in neuroinformatics (2009)
- MIAWARE software. 3D Medical Image Analysis With Automated Reporting Engine and Ontology-based Search
- Neuroscientific literature search based on the location coordinates in brain - BredeQuery plugin for SPM environment