From Brede Wiki
Brede Wiki are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) and protected by the Directive 96/9/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
Brede Wiki contributors have the database rights and license it to the public under
- GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). The full text of this license is at Wikipedia:Text of the GNU Free Documentation License
- GNU General Public License, version 2 and 3
- Creative Commons BY-SA license.
- As a database under Open Database License (ODbL) v1.0 
- Or any copyleft licenses similar in spirit.
Text entered also fall under these licenses, while material that is not copyrightable on its own, such as mere data, is only covered by the database right.
Some text on the Brede Wiki is copied from Open Access articles distributed under CC-by.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".
Brede Wiki by Brede Wiki contributors is licensed under a Creative Commons Navngivelse-Del på samme vilkår 2.5 Danmark License.