David C. Van Essen
From Brede Wiki
|David C. Van Essen (David Van Essen)|
|Affiliation:||Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Washington University School of Medicine St. Louis |
|Location:||United States of America|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
David C. Van Essen is Edison Professor of Neurobiology and Head of the Department of Anatomy & Neurobiology at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
He oversees the development of the SumsDB neuroimaging database.
- A population-average, landmark- and surface-based (PALS) atlas of human cerebral cortex
- Cortical cartography and Caret software (2011)
- Lost in localization--but found with foci?!
- On navigating the human cerebral cortex: response to 'in praise of tedious anatomy'
- David C. Van Essen, Donna L. Dierker (2007). "Surface-based and probabilistic atlases of primate cerebral cortex". Neuron 56: 209-225.
- Symmetry of cortical folding abnormalities in Williams Syndrome revealed by surface-based analyses
- Distributed hierarchical processing in the primate cerebral cortex
- Large-scale automated synthesis of human functional neuroimaging data
- The contributions of the prefrontal cortex and executive control to deception: evidence from activation likelihood estimate meta-analysis