EEG Motor Movement/Imagery Dataset
From Brede Wiki
|EEG Motor Movement/Imagery Dataset|
|Category:||EEG Motor Movement/Imagery Dataset|
|Papers:||DOAJ Google Scholar PubMed|
|Ontologies:||MeSH NeuroLex Wikidata Wikipedia|
|Other:||Google Twitter WolframAlpha|
The citations for the data set are:
- BCI2000: a general-purpose brain-computer interface (BCI) system
- PhysioBank, PhysioToolkit, and PhysioNet: components of a new research resource for complex physiologic signals
There is data from 109 subjects. There are 14 "runs":
- Baseline, eyes open
- Baseline, eyes closed
- Task 1, "open and close left or right fist"
- Task 2, "imagine opening and closing left or right fist"
- Task 3, "open and close both fists or both feet"
- Task 4, "imagine opening and closing both fists or both feet"
- ... (each of the tasks are repeated two times)