Eric M. Reiman
From Brede Wiki
|Eric M. Reiman|
|Affiliation:||Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center |
|Location:||United States of America|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
Eric M. Reiman is a neuroimaging researcher and director of Alzheimer's Disease Research Program & Scientific Director, PET Center, Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center.
He has worked together with Richard Lane.
- Neuroanatomical correlates of externally and internally generated human emotion
- Preclinical evidence of Alzheimer's disease in persons homozygous for the epsilon 4 allele for apolipoprotein E
- Longitudinal PET evaluation of cerebral metabolic decline in dementia: a potential outcome measure in Alzheimer's disease treatment studies
- Neuroanatomical correlates of happiness, sadness, and disgust
- Neuroanatomical correlates of pleasant and unpleasant emotion
- Thermosensory activation of insular cortex