Gemma A. Calvert
|Gemma A. Calvert|
|Affiliation:||Nanyang Technological University |
Warwick Manufacturing Group, International Manufacturing Centre
University of Bath
University of Oxford
|Databases:||Brede Database Google Scholar Scopus|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
Gemma A. Calvert is Visiting Professor at the Nanyang Business School and has been Professor at the Warwick Manufacturing Group, International Manufacturing Centre at the University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom.
In 1997 she established the neuromarketing consultancy Neurosense Limited.
- Activation of auditory cortex during silent lipreading
- Evidence from functional magnetic resonance imaging of crossmodal binding in the human heteromodal cortex
- Response amplification in sensory-specific cortices during crossmodal binding
- Color of scents: chromatic stimuli modulate odor responses in the human brain
- Colored noise and computational inference in neurophysiological (fMRI) time series analysis: resampling methods in time and wavelet domains
- The multisensory attentional consequences of tool use: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study