From Brede Wiki
|Affiliation:||Aalto University |
|Databases:||Google Scholar Twitter (JariSaramaki)|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
He has studied mobile communication networks and their temporal characteristics:
- 'trigged events': 20-30 seconds is typical the most dense time between successive calls, e.g., calling two persons or receiving a call and thereafter making a call.
- Temporal subgraph (TSG)
- 'temporal motif'
- temporal homophily. males: ping-pong; females: chains & stars.
- Clustering coefficient has a peak at 9 days.
- Plot of probability of call to a friend given the rank.
Code for some of the methods published in a paper is available in https://github.com/lkovanen/TMFinder/
- Generalizations of the clustering coefficient to weighted complex networks
- Persistence of social signatures in human communication