Lada A. Adamic
|Lada A. Adamic (Lada Adamic)|
University of Michigan
|Location:||United States of America|
|Position:||Computational Social Scientist|
|Interest(s):||Network analysis |
|Databases:||Google Scholar Scopus Twitter (ladamic)|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
Lada A. Adamic is Computational Social Scientist at Facebook.
She was Associate professor, School of Information at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. According to herself she "study the structure and dynamics of social and information networks, with a particular emphasis on information diffusion, expertise sharing, and online communities" .
She is an invited speaker at NetSci 2013.
- Friends and neighbors on the web
- How to search a social network
- How you met me (about information diffusion in Facebook)
- Individual focus and knowledge contribution
- Knowledge sharing and Yahoo Answers: everyone knows something
- Search in power-law networks
- The political blogosphere and the 2004 U.S. election: divided they blog