Major Depressive Disorder Neuroimaging Database
From Brede Wiki
|Major Depressive Disorder Neuroimaging Database|
|Category:||Major Depressive Disorder Neuroimaging Database|
|Papers:||DOAJ Google Scholar PubMed|
|Ontologies:||MeSH NeuroLex Wikidata Wikipedia|
|Other:||Google Twitter WolframAlpha|
Major Depressive Disorder Neuroimaging Database (MaND) is a database of brain region volume data from structural neuroimaging studies involving patients with major depressive disorder.
The database was collected and first analyzed by Matthew J. Kempton et al. It is reported in a paper:
- Matthew J. Kempton, Zainab Salvador, Marcus R. Munafò, John R. Geddes, Andrew Simmons, Sophia Frangou, Steven C. R. Williams (2011). "Structural neuroimaging studies in major depressive disorder: meta-analysis and comparison with bipolar disorder". Archives of General Psychiatry 68(7): 675-690.
The original spreadsheet with the data is available from:
The primary data in MaND is the volume of brain structures measured from brain scans with MRI and CT. In each individual study the volume is compared between a sample of patient with major depressive disorder against a sample of normal controls.
 Brain regions
 See also
- Papers included in the database
- Journals included in the database
- Bipolar Disorder Neuroimaging Database (BiND)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder Neuroimaging Database (ObND)
- Internet Brain Volume Database (IBVD)