From Brede Wiki
|Affiliation:||Statistical Cybermetrics Research Group, University of Wolverhampton |
Collective Emotions in Cyberspace
Text sentiment analysis
|Databases:||Microsoft Academic Search|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
He is head of the Statistical Cybermetrics Research Group in the Research Institute for Information and Language Processing and furthermore honory fellow at the Virtual Knowledge Studio for the Humanities and Social Sciences, Research Associate at the Oxford Internet Institute, Oxford University, Docent, Department of Information Studies, Åbo Akademi University, Finland.
- Data mining emotion in social network communication: gender differences in MySpace
- Emotion homophily in social network site messages
- Public dialogs in social network sites: what is their purpose?
- Sentiment in short strength detection informal text
- Sentiment in Twitter events
- Word statistics in blogs and RSS feeds: towards empirical universal evidence