Person identification based on parametric processing of the EEG
From Brede Wiki
|Conference paper (help)|
|Person identification based on parametric processing of the EEG|
|Authors:||Marios Poulos, M. Rangoussi, V. Chrissikopoulos, A. Evangelou|
|Citation:||missing booktitle : 283-286. 1999|
|Meeting:||The 6th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems, 1999. Proceedings of ICECS '99|
|Database(s):||Google Scholar cites|
|Web:||DuckDuckGo Bing Google Yahoo! — Google PDF|
|Article:||Google Scholar PubMed|
|Restricted:||DTU Digital Library|
- One channel between O2 and Cz.
- 45 EEG recordings for each of four individuals.
- 1 recording from 75 different individuals.
- Alpha wave filtered
- ARMA model fitted to the remaining signal in the alpha band.
- AR used as features in Kohonen's linear vector quantizer.
 Related papers
- Biometrics from brain electrical activity: a machine learning approach
- I think, therefore I am: usability and security of authentication using brainwaves
- On the use of EEG features towards person identification via neural networks
- Person authentication using brainwaves (EEG) and maximum a posteriori model adaptation
- Person identification by using AR model for EEG signals