Temperament and Character Inventory
From Brede Wiki
|Temperament and Character Inventory|
|Category:||Temperament and Character Inventory|
|Databases:||Brede Database Wikipedia with DBpedia|
|Papers:||DOAJ Google Scholar PubMed|
|Ontologies:||MeSH NeuroLex Wikidata Wikipedia|
|Other:||Google Twitter WolframAlpha|
Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI) is a questionnaire to assess personality. It is further development of the Tridimensional Personality Questionnaire (TPQ) and developed by C. Robert Cloninger.
As in TPQ there are three main dimensions:
Further dimensions are:
- Samet Kose (2003). "A psychobiological model of temperament and character: TCI". Yeni Symposium 41(2): 86-97.
- R. F. Farmer, L. R. Goldberg (2008). "A psychometric evaluation of the revised Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI-R) and the TCI-140". Psychol. Assess. 20(3): 281-291. doi: 10.1037/a0012934. PMID: 18778164.
- The genetic and environmental relationship between Cloninger's dimensions of temperament and character
- Correlation between human personality and neural activity in cerebral cortex
- Dopamine D2 receptors in the insular cortex and the personality trait of novelty seeking
- Gender-common and -specific neuroanatomical basis of human anxiety-related personality traits
- Relationship between personality trait and regional cerebral glucose metabolism assessed with positron emission tomography
- Serotonin 5-HT2A receptor gene polymorphism, 5-HT2A receptor function and personality traits in healthy subjects: a negative study
- ↑ N. Kijima, R. Saito, M. Takeuchi, A. Yoshino, Y. Ono, M. Kato, T. Kitamura (missing year). "Colninger's seven-factor model of temperament and character and Japanese version of Temperament and Character Inversoty (TCI)". Jpn. J. Psychiatr. Diag. 7: 379-399.
- ↑ N. Kijima, E. Tanaka, N. Suzuki, H. Higuchi, T. Kitamura (2000). "Reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Temperament and Character Inventory". Psychol. Rep. 86: 1050-1058.