Twitter sentiment analysis
From Brede Wiki
|Twitter sentiment analysis|
|Category:||Twitter sentiment analysis|
|Papers:||DOAJ Google Scholar PubMed|
|Ontologies:||MeSH NeuroLex Wikidata Wikipedia|
|Other:||Google Twitter WolframAlpha|
The SemEval has had a competition involving Twitter sentiment analysis.
- Health Care Reform
- Twitter polarity classification with label propagation over lexical links and the follower graph
- Obama-McCain Debate
- Tweet the debates: understanding community annotation of uncollected sources
- In 2013 there was a Twitter sentiment analysis task with several thousand labeled postings and SMS text messages.
- Stanford Twitter Sentiment (STS)
- by Go et al. http://cs.stanford.edu/people/alecmgo/trainingandtestdata.zip 498 annotated tweets.
- TASS Corpus
-  consists of 70000 tweets in Spanish, annotated with global polarity.
 Original research
- A longitudinal study of follow predictors on Twitter (2013)
- A comparative study on Twitter sentiment analysis: which features are good?
- A new ANEW: evaluation of a word list for sentiment analysis in microblogs (2011)
- Analyzing and predicting news popularity on Twitter (2015)
- Automatic detection of political opinions in tweets (2011)
- Catching fish in the stream: real time analysis of audience behavior in social media (2013)
- Combining strengths, emotions and polarities for boosting Twitter sentiment analysis (2013)
- Crowd sentiment detection during disasters and crises (2012)
- Good friends, bad news - affect and virality in Twitter (2011)
- How translation alters sentiment
- KLUE: simple and robust methods for polarity classification (2013)
- Measuring the influence of mass media on opinion segregation through Twitter
- Methodology for Twitter sentiment analysis
- Networks and language in the 2010 election (2011)
- NRC-Canada: building the state-of-the-art in sentiment analysis of tweets (2013)
- Predicting discussions on the social semantic web (2011)
- Strategies of legitimacy through social media: the networked strategy (2015)
- Temporal patterns of happiness and information in a global social network: hedonometrics and Twitter (2011)
- The role of multimedia content in determining the virality of social media information (2012)
- Tweetin' in the rain: exploring societal-scale effects of weather on mood (2012)
- Using arbiter and combiner tree to classify contexts of data
- Webis: an ensemble for Twitter sentiment detection